Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week Ending 4

Weight: 196 pounds. Very soon I will be looking for a nice bike to use for my training in the competition. I can’t believe how light these bikes are and how fast you can go. I remember once when I was 16 living in Whittier, CA my friend invited me to bicycle with him to Huntington Beach, the only problem was I had to use his “other, heavier” bicycle that only had two gears. It was not a great experience which is why I think I never took well to the sport of bicycling. This time with a new more modern bike I think I will have a great time especially since it is for a great cause.

At the beginning of the week I started running and felt that same pinch in my knee so I stopped immediately. I thought the injury was gone as I could not feel it when I walked. I must find something to do for my cardio.

I also bought a 32” flat screen TV and wall mount for the garage. The idea is to buy a treadmill and stair climber so I can work out in my garage and increase my work out times to morning and night, I will keep you posted.

No comments: